WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Network And Create Opportunities With
- Local and International OEMs
- Tier 1 Suppliers
- Material Suppliers
- Equipment And Service Suppliers
With The Following Job Titles:
Technical Directors, General Managers, Department Managers, Senior Engineers, Senior Specialists, Technical Specialists, Senior Researchers from...
- Body Structures
- Body In White
- Self Piercing Rivets
- New Technologies
- Sheet Metal
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Project Engineering
- Product Engineering
- Lightweight Engineering
- Operations/R&D Centers
- Welding Suppliers(Ultrasonic Welding, Laser Welding)
- Bonding Suppliers
- Fastening Suppliers (SPRs)
- Adhesive Suppliers ....
- Forming Technology Suppliers
- Coatings/ Corrosion Protection
- Component Suppliers
- Additive Manufacturing For Vehicle Components/DMLS
- Steel Suppliers
- Aluminum Suppliers
- Magnesium Suppliers
- Advanced Composite Suppliers(I.E. Carbon Fiber Composites)
- Recycling/Scrap Metal
PRE-SUMMIT WORKSHOP - Monday, October 28, 2019
Afternoon Interactive Workshop
Using Material Solutions To Reinvent The Vehicle
The traditional building blocks of today's vehicle are under a rapid evolution. Material solutions are making it happen. Join Henkel for a hands-on workshop on Monday afternoon, October 28, 2019 to review technologies enabling the significant growth in automotive electronics, wider-scale introduction of battery electric vehicles and the development of lightweight ICE vehicles.
Key demonstrations will include:
1. Structural solutions for the body-in-white to improve car body stiffness, enable mixed materials and mitigate noise throughout the body-in-white.
- Brooke Virost, Sales Engineer, Henkel Corp.
- Mark Whaley, Technical Manager, Structural Inserts, Henkel Corp.
2. Structural bonding for battery electric vehicle powertrains - improving the integrity of battery pack assembly while joining multiple substrates, such as metal to plastic, carbon fiber to aluminum and aluminum to plastic.
- Bashar Kirma, Senior Business Development Manager, Powertrain & eMobility, Henkel Corp.
3. Advanced gasketing and potting solutions for vehicle electronics, enabling a smaller equipment footprint for significant cost savings.
- Jeff Koehler, Senior Business Development Manager, ADAS / Safety / Chassis, Henkel Corp.
- Chris Russell, Sales Manager, Henkel Corp.
Full agenda will include:
1:30 p.m. - Event check in
2:00 p.m. - Welcome remarks - 'Material Solutions to Enable the Vehicle of the Future'
2:20 p.m. - 3:50 p.m. - Hands-on demonstrations
3:50 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. - Happy hour and networking
We look forward to hosting you for this interactive event.
Delivering Technical Discussions And Networking Opportunities
This Summit Brings Together The Latest OEM Case Studies Looking At The Joining, Forming And Manufacturing Of Lightweight Materials
This exciting two-day agenda will feature the latest case studies on the practical application of the latest manufacturing technologies for joining, forming and quality assurance applicable to a wide spectrum of materials. Looking at the most suitable manufacturing processes for diverse strength aluminum, steel, magnesium and composites, no similar event will provide the same depth of knowledge and level of details to aid the cost effective and process efficient adoption of new technologies.